A barfly is a person who spends a significant amount of time at a bar.
Barfly may also mean:
- Barfly (film), a 1987 American film starring Mickey Rourke and Faye Dunaway
- Barfly (club), a chain of music venues in the United Kingdom
- Barfly (comic), a comic strip featured in the Irish Music Magazine, Hot Press
- Baen's Barfly—one who browses the internet at publisher Baen Books author and fan website known as Baen's Bar—a very active online community created as an author to fan discussion forum by publishing house Baen's Books in 1997.
- a small bar in Montreal, on Boulevard Saint-Laurent
- Barfly (band), Minneapolis, USA Rock band since 1993
- Barfly Assembler Development System, a software package for the Commodore Amiga
- Barfly (album), a 1995 album by the band Buck-O-Nine
- Barfly (newspaper), a Chicago bi-weekly newspaper from 1994 to 2001 that spawned copycats all over the globe
barfly in Spanish: Barfly
alcoholic, alcoholic addict, bacchanal, bacchanalian, bibber, big drunk, boozer, carouser, chronic alcoholic, chronic drunk, devotee of Bacchus, dipsomaniac, drinker, drunk, drunkard, guzzler, hard drinker, heavy drinker, imbiber, inebriate, lovepot, oenophilist, pathological drinker, pot companion, problem drinker, reveler, serious drinker, shikker, soaker, social drinker, sot, swigger, swiller, thirsty soul, tippler, toper, tosspot, wassailer, winebibber